October 16, 2008

I Thought I was Alone

I watch CNBC a lot, but over the past year I hit the mute button when Power Lunch comes on and I see Dennis Kneale. I cannot not figure out why they keep this guy on the air. This past Tuesday I put the volume back on to listen to the report on Apple's new laptops only to hear Kneale reach a new low. After watching part of Jobs' presentation, Kneale chimmed in and said something to the effect that he was jealous of Jobs because he looked like he could eat all the Haagen Daz he wanted. That was almost as bad as McCain's comment last night that a woman's (insert finger quotes here) health was a liberal tool for allowing later-term abortions.

Anyway, just for the heck of it, I googled Dennis Kneale and discovered dozens of Kneale is an idiot blogs. I am not alone.

0 comments :